ETCHLIFE COVID-19 Process/Policy Statement
EtchLife has referred to and worked hard to comply with the guidance from CDC, OSHA and related local health agencies on preventing workplace exposures to and reducing the spread of COVID-19. Given the unique challenges faced by retail stores as we once again begin to open to serve our customers, we want to take a moment to clearly identify the specific efforts we are taking to keep customers and our team safe in our retail store:
- Our In-store Cleaning Protocols;
- we have secured face masks for our team who will be working with customers in our store. We strongly encourage those who shop with us to also wear their own face mask for their own safety.
- We will sanitize the entrance doors and check-out counters regularly.
- Providing Hand-Sanitizer/Effective Disinfectant for Shoppers;
- We will make hand-sanitizer available for everyone who enters/leaves the shop.
- Social Distancing in Our Store;
- We will limit the store occupancy to (3) families or persons from different households at a time with a maximum of (4-6) shoppers total. Making sure that a 6’ distance is easily maintained during your shopping experience..
- Order Fulfillment Options: (curbside pickup)
- We will continue to offer local pickup for online orders on Thurs-Saturdays when our shop is open from 9:00-2:00 p.m. (through Sept.) Simply enter the code PICKUP at checkout and the shipping expense will be deleted and we’ll prepare your package for pickup and send you a notice when it's ready.
- Efforts to Protect Vulnerable Guests (e.g. special options available for seniors).
- If you are a vulnerable guest, we will still offer delivery to those who live within a 15 mile radius of our shop. Those deliveries will be made once a week. Call to schedule. (512) 740-6074
We will continue to follow the guidance and ongoing recommendations of our local, state and national health organizations as it relates to our retail shop and online sales operations. We hope to be fully back to our regular retail shop hours just as soon as possible and advisable. Meantime, please know that we are praying for each of you and taking every precaution to keep our team and our customers safe during this unprecedented time.